Student (Business Objects) reports are refreshed nightly and reflect data from the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (LOUIE) system as of the end of the previous day.
The following categories of student reports are available: 2NAU, Admissions - GRAD, Admissions - UGRD, Advising, Class Rosters, Course and Class Information, Course Management, Daily Enrollment, Data Integrity, Events, Extended Campuses, Grading, Graduation, Help, PAIR, Census, Student Financials, Student Records.
QUICK REFERENCE LINKS:
Click here to log in to: ENTERPRISE REPORTING
- Normal hours of availability are from 7:00am to 12:00am, seven days a week.
- This service may be unavailable Sunday mornings between 8:00am and 12:00pm (noon) for regular system maintenance.
- If you cannot access this system during normal hours, check the ITS Service Portal for current status. .
How to Request
- Complete the FERPA Online Tutorial
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an account or for any other question you may have.
- You may also call the Solution Center at (928) 523-1511. Ask for Enterprise Analytics & Reporting.
Enterprise Analytics and Reporting (EAR) provides institutional
information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment
accessing the NAU Data Warehouse.