Available To: Faculty, Staff
Enterprise Analytics and Reporting (EAR) provides institutional information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment accessing the NAU Data Warehouse. This information is provided to the campus community in order to conduct university business and support university planning, decision-making and reporting.
Visit the Enterprise Analytics and Reporting website.
If you are working on accreditation or academic program review, or for any information to send off-campus, please visit the Institutional Research and Analysis website.
Click here to log on to: ENTERPRISE REPORTING
- Normal hours of availability are from 7:00am to 12:00am, 7 days a week.
- This service may be unavailable Sunday mornings between 8:00am and noon for regular system maintenance.
- If you cannot access this system during normal hours, check the ITS Service Portal for current status.
How to Request
- Complete the FERPA Online Tutorial
- Email Reporting@nau.edu to request an account or for any other question you may have.
- You may also call the Solution Center at (928) 523-1511. Ask for Enterprise Analytics & Reporting
Training & Documentation
Enterprise Analytics and Reporting (EAR) provides institutional
information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment
accessing the NAU Data Warehouse.
We've created QuickTips and Video Clips to address some of our most
frequently asked questions! Visit any Help folder within Enterprise
Reporting to view QuickTips and other helpful documents.