Bias Response Protocol:


How to Talk to Your Lawyer:


What is a set aside and how do I get one?


When you Turn 18 (Legal Rights and Responsibilities of Being an Adult)


These resources are provided for your information only and are not legal advice. For legal advice, make an appointment with the Student Legal Counsel office at 523-4971.