Taylor Hall, located next to the iconic Old Main building on beautiful north campus, is an historic traditional-style Freshman Connections residence hall. This small academically-focused community has a strong sense of pride and tradition. Residents enjoy planning the annual Taylor Haunted House, a long-standing charity event open to the campus and Flagstaff community. While most residents live in traditional double rooms, a small number of designated single rooms are available in Taylor.
3-D floor plan (click image to view)Room features
- two students per room (with a limited number of designated single rooms housing one student per room)
- two adjustable beds that can be lofted
- two desks
- three drawer - two drawers measure 13" x 17" x 4", one drawer measures 13" x 17" x 9"
- two bookshelves - each measure 42" x 30"
- two chairs
- two wardrobes
- each wardrobe measures 29" x 37" x 80"
- two dressers
- five drawers - each drawer measures 16" x 24" x 4"
- one sink with a mirror
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer
Average room size (dimensions vary by room)
- double room: 176" x 134"
- single room: 185" x 114"
- community kitchen and laundry room
- community bathrooms
- recreation room
- outdoor grill
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet