Gabaldon residents appreciate the diverse nature of this dynamic hall, which offers a little bit of everything. The large yet cozy suite-style rooms make the hall warm and personable, and the numerous study rooms are perfect for residents who are academically focused. The hall sits in a beautiful wooded area, giving it a warm, cabin-like atmosphere. Gabaldon is a blended community of both freshmen and upper-division residents and substance free.
Photo Gallery (click image to open gallery)
3-D floor plan (click image to view)Suite features
- two students per room
- two rooms per suite (four students per suite)
- two beds per room
- one bathroom and shower per suite with two sinks
and a mirror
- two desks per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 5" x 15"
- two chairs per room
- two closets per room
- each closet measures 42" x 94" x 28"
- two dressers per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 27" x 5"
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer per
- bedroom A: 243" x 149"
- bedroom B: 243" x 149"
- bathroom: 74" x 119"
- community kitchen and laundry rooms
- lounges and study cubicles on each floor
- recreation and exercise room
- lobby with fireplace
- elevator in Aspen wing
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet