- Multi-Term Enrollment is here! Review the Multi-Term Enrollment webpage for more information.
- Spring 2018 degrees began posting on May 23, 2018.
- Summer 2018 term begins on May 14, 2018.
- Fall 2018 term begins on August 27, 2018.
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community.
If you’re a student, the Registrar's Office can help you:
- access class schedules
- add or drop classes
- access grades
- order and view transcripts
- change your major
- run a degree audit (academic advisement report)
- file for undergraduate graduation
- apply for undergraduate readmission to the university
- and more!
You can do many of these things quickly and easily online with LOUIE
. We provide a wide range of services for academic departments and faculty as well.
We're committed to excellent service and continued improvement. Please feel free to contact us with your feedback and input.