PCA Form

A Property Control Authorization Form is required for all Departmental transfers and transfers to Property Surplus.  Departments are responsible for filling out a PCA before a scheduled pick-up and drop-off with Property Surplus.  Items not filled out on the PCA will not be accepted by a Surplus employee.  

See Campus Services for more information. 

Click here to log into the Central Authentication Service (CAS) web page