Articulation Task Force Member Training
NAU/ATF Members: Please click on the following links for help in preparing for an upcoming ATF meeting.What is an ATF?
ATF (Articulation Task Force) Members are selected at Arizona public institutions for representation at the statewide level. ATF members help to facilitate the implementation of the Arizona Transfer Model to ensure that community and tribal college students may transfer to Arizona public universities without loss of credit toward a baccalaureate degree. Members are selected for each discipline so that expertise in each area is covered.What is an ATF Member's Purpose
- To cooperatively exchange articulation information with colleagues across the state by attending statewide ATF meetings each year.
- To engage in statewide program, curricular and revision discussions.
- To discuss potential program partnerships and agreements.
- To build and maintain collaborative relationships in support of these goals.
- To anticipate and/or resolve transfer issues.
What are the Role Definitions of an ATF Member?