Retiring from NAU (HR233) Workshops
If you are planning on
retiring in the next 12 month you are encouraged to attend a Retiring from NAU (HR233) workshop presented by our retirement advisors.
These monthly sessions cover the steps
employees need to take in order to retire from NAU. We will review the benefits
available to NAU employee at retirement and the enrollment forms that need to
The workshops will be held
in the Centennial Building Conference Room on the following dates:
- Wednesday, July 25th 10:00 am - 11:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Wednesday August 22nd 10:00 am - 11:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Wednesday October 24th 9:00 am - 10:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Wednesday November 14th 10:00 am - 11:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Wednesday December 12th 10:00 am - 11:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
Most workshops will be
limited to 10 participants so that we can answer all your
questions about retiring from NAU.
To register for a course:
- Log in
“Learning and Development”
“Request Training Enrollment” to search for trainings and sign up for
you’ve enrolled in a course session, you will receive a confirmation
e-mail letting you know that you are either enrolled or on the wait list.
An email reminder will be sent to you a couple days before the session.
Journey to Retirement Week
In addition to attending the Retiring from NAU session you may also want to attend one or more of the session offered as part of the Journey to Retirement education program.
Dates for the Fall 2018 Journey to Retirement Week will be posted soon.