Retiring from NAU (HR233) Workshops
If you are planning on
retiring in the next 12 month you are encouraged to attend a Retiring from NAU (HR233) workshop presented by our retirement advisors.
These monthly sessions cover the steps
employees need to take in order to retire from NAU. We will review the benefits
available to NAU employee at retirement and the enrollment forms that need to
The workshops will be held
in the Centennial Building Conference Room on the following dates:
- Friday, March 16th 9:00 am - 10:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Wednesday April 18th 9:00 am - 10:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Friday May 18th 9:00 am - 10:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
- Thursday June 14th 9:00 am - 10:30 am HR Centennial Meeting Room 120
Most workshops will be
limited to 10 participants so that we can answer all your
questions about retiring from NAU.
To register for a course:
- Log in
“Learning and Development”
“Request Training Enrollment” to search for trainings and sign up for
you’ve enrolled in a course session, you will receive a confirmation
e-mail letting you know that you are either enrolled or on the wait list.
An email reminder will be sent to you a couple days before the session.
Journey to Retirement Week
In addition to attending the Retiring from NAU session you may also want to attend one or more of the session offered as part of the Journey to Retirement education program.
This fall we will be holding a week of retirement planning workshops February 13th through 16th. Each session is focused on assisting employees in preparing for this major transition in their life. These workshops are offered at the Health and Learning Center (HLC) on the Flagstaff Campus.
Review the sessions offered
Space is limited so you must register for each workshop through Louie.
- Log in to LOUIE
- Choose “Self Service” and then “Learning and Development” and then “Request Training Enrollment”
- Click on ‘Search by Course Number’ and then enter the course number (example, HR216)