Take Two on Taxes

During tax season, you may find that you may need to make adjustments to your federal or state withholding. You can adjust your withholding elections at any time during the year.

Please visit the NAU HR Tax Information page for further information on making these changes.

You may contribute to voluntary 403b or 457 supplemental retirement plans through payroll reduction in order to reduce current taxable income while also saving for retirement. For additional information on these plans refer to the Supplemental Retirement Plan page.