Services and accommodations
We offer various services and accommodations depending on
your disability and individual needs. Learn about what is available to you.
Read more information for students and faculty about
administering alternative testing.
Find out more about our assistive technology options.
Accommodations may include but are not limited to:
- accessible housing and computer labs
- priority snow removal
- volunteer note-taking
- information and referral
- assistive technology
- print matter in an alternative format
- test-taking accommodations
- Communication Access Real-time Translation (CART)
- sign language interpreting
- needs assessment
- faculty liaison options
- a tutoring referral
- support groups