NAU Foundation: supporting the university
The Northern Arizona University Foundation, Inc. exists to support
the university and operates as a public charity under the IRS non-profit code
501(c)(3). The NAU Foundation manages all private contributions to the
university. The NAU Foundation specifically works to:
- promote the university's mission
- enhance its recognition
- foster private investment from a broad base of
- develop a culture of philanthropy
- make excellent education accessible to all
- make high quality research possible
- encourage outreach for the public good
The Foundation is managed by a board of directors, and our
non-profit status means that all gifts will be used for the specified purposes
of the gift and distinguished from state funds.
NAU Foundation Board
Meet the board members who oversee the Foundation; or if you are a board member, find resources.
See your rights as a donor and how we keep your information safe.
From the Foundation
Read a letter from the NAU Foundation.
Foundation fund accounts
Sign in to your Foundation fund account.
Find contact information for NAU Foundation Staff.