Interdisciplinary Global Programs (IGP)
Go bigger. Go global. Go EPIC.
Join Interdisciplinary Global Programs (IGP) and join the premier, award-winning program that combines your first degree in STEM, Business or Hospitality with language and culture studies.
IGP offers a
revolutionary approach to your education.
Two degrees. Five years. One year abroad. A lifetime changed.
If you are looking for GSEP (Global Science and Engineering Program) or GBP (Global Business Program) at NAU, you are in the right place! All of these programs are under the umbrella of IGP.
The steps to your global career begin here.
1. Declare a majorMajors within the College of Engineering, Forestry and Natural Sciences
Majors within WA Franke College of Business
- Applied Computer Science,
- Biomedical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Exercise Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Secondary Education
- Business Economics
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Information Systems
- International Hospitality Management
2. Choose a languageAvailable majors within the College of Arts and Letters
Modern Languages IGP Emphasis
*Please note that placement at universities in Japan is very competitive. In order to give NAU IGP students studying Japanese the best chance of success, see the student manual for information about GPA and other eligibility requirements.
3. Apply to IGP and start your program
The best time to apply to IGP is the summer before you start your freshman year at NAU. Visit our Application page
to learn more.
4. Study in one of these countries
All participants graduate with
- Two degrees
- One full academic year abroad immersed in language, culture, academics and internship or research experience
- An impressive resume of experience
GSEP (Global Science and Engineering Program) and GBP (Global Business Program) are part of Interdisciplinary Global Programs (IGP).