The inserting machine will mechanically insert up to 4 enclosures
into a mailing envelope. All inserting jobs will require production
testing to ensure proper enfolded and enclosure.
- Number 10 , letter size envelopes must be used.
- Window envelopes require production testing.
- Envelope flap size should be between 1-1/4" and 2-1/4".
2-1/2"(L) x 5-1/2"(W)
6"(L) x 9-7/8(W)
1/4" from top of envelope throat to insure flap closure.
1/2" inside envelope from side to side to insure a smooth fit.
- Machine pre-fold all material
- Inserts require letter fold (not accordion)
- Inserts must be folded separately (not collated)