What is Sweeps?
During move-in weekend (August 24 - August 27), the Student Technology Center will have all technicians in all of the Freshman residence halls during certain periods of time. To request help from us, please take your ResNet door hanger from out of your move-in packet, fill out all of the requested information, and hang it on your door. A technician will be by during the hours listed on the door hanger to assist you.
Students who do not live in a Freshman residence hall can visit Mobile Help Desk.
- Saturday, August 24
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm Reilly & Allen
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm Cowden, Tinsley & Sechrist
- 6:00pm - 8:00pm McConnell & Wilson
- Sunday, August 25
10:00am - 1:00pm Cowden, Tinsley & Sechrist
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm McConnell & Wilson
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm Reilly & Allen
- Monday, August 26
- 10:00am - 1:00pm McConnell & Wilson
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm Reilly & Allen
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm Cowden, Tinsley & Sechrist
- Tuesday, August 27
- 10:00am - 1:00pm Reilly & Allen
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm Cowden, Tinsley & Sechrist
- 4:00pm - 7:00pm McConnell & Wilson
ResNet, or Residential Network, provides a high-speed Ethernet and wireless connections to every student living in the residence halls of Northern Arizona University.
The Student Technology Center (STC) provides 24/7 technical phone support as well as in-person support. Call 928-523-9294 for assistance or statewide toll-free at 888-520-7215.
Training & Documentation
Overview of the Mobile Help Desk service offered to students during move-in weekend.top