Grants/Special Projects: Post Award Accounting Services and Fiscal Compliance (PAASFC)
PAASFC functions include:
For more information, please visit the Post Award Accounting Services and Fiscal Compliance website.
- Fiscal administration and compliance of
grants/contracts, cooperative agreements, and subcontracts with federal,
private, and state sponsors.
- Provide central oversight of the post-award fiscal
activities of all sponsored projects.
- Maintains the time and effort reporting stem for
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal and state
rules and regulations governing the fiscal compliance administration of
- Creates and promulgates sponsored project fiscal
compliance administration polices and procedures.
- Partners with Principal Investigators (PI's), the
Office of Grant and Contract Services and Departmental Administration to
ensure compliance with award terms and conditions.
- Reviews and validates financial transaction to support
- Prepares and submits financial reports and invoices in
accordance with award terms and conditions.
- Participates and is instrumental in the annual A-133
- Develops training materials and conducts training
programs on fiscal compliance sponsored project administration.
Training & Documentation
This Site is dedicated to all Users who desire more guides, manuals, and tools to assist them in processing data within PeopleSoft Financials. It provides a "one-stop-shop" of helpful information. Your comments and recommendations are always welcome. Just call: 523-1139.top