Hotel-Style Printing to ITS Printers
InstructionsNote: If you are logged in on the NAU-Guest or NAU-Public network, you must first log in to the VPN.
- Go to www.nau.edu/stc/print
- Log-in with your NAU ID and password:
- Go to "Web Print":
- Click "Submit a Job" on your right hand corner:
- Select a printer, and then click "2. Print Options and
Account Selection" at the bottom of the page:
- Adjust number of copies if necessary. You can print up to
ten (10) copies per document. Select "3. Upload Document":
- Browse for your document and click "Upload & Complete". Make
sure that your document is in the following formats only:
a. Microsoft Office Excel: xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm,
b. Microsoft Office PowerPoint: pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm,
ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx
c. Microsoft Office Word: doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx
d. Microsoft XPS xps
e. PDF: pdf
- You will receive notification that your job was successfully
submitted. Click "Submit a Job" if you want to submit another
file for printing or continue with "Jobs Pending Release" to
release your print job/s held in a queue.
- Review your print jobs and release the documents you want to
print. You can do so for the individual files, or if you want all documents in the list to be printed, click "Release
- If you choose the "Release All" option and you are sure that
all jobs are to be printed, click "OK." Jobs are released and you will see a prompt for confirmation:
- Jobs are released and you will see a prompt for confirmation:
- Congratulations, all jobs have been printed and the table is
now empty. To continue printing, go back to "Web Print" or "Log
Printing on the Flagstaff campus.
ResNet, or Residential Network, provides a high-speed Ethernet and wireless connections to every student living in the residence halls of Northern Arizona University.
Training & Documentation
Information on how to release a print job to an ITS printer from a mobile device.top