Hotel-Style Printing to ITS Printers
InstructionsNote: If you are connected to the NAU-Guest wireless network, you must first log in to the VPN.
Click the images below to increase their size.
- Go to www.nau.edu/stc/print
- Log-in with your userID and password:
- Go to "Web Print":
- Click "Submit a Job" on your right hand corner:
- Select a printer, and then click "2. Print Options and
Account Selection" at the bottom of the page:
- Adjust number of copies if necessary. You can print up to
ten (10) copies per document. Select "3. Upload Document":
- Browse for your document by clicking "Upload & Complete". Make
sure that your document is in the following formats only:
a. Microsoft Office Excel: xlam, xls, xlsb, xlsm, xlsx, xltm,
b. Microsoft Office PowerPoint: pot, potm, potx, ppam, pps, ppsm,
ppsx, ppt, pptm, pptx
c. Microsoft Office Word: doc, docm, docx, dot, dotm, dotx
d. Microsoft XPS: xps
e. PDF: pdf
- You will receive notification that your job was successfully
submitted. Click "Submit a Job" if you want to submit another
file for printing (return to step 4) or continue by clicking "Jobs Pending Release" to
release your print job(s) held in a queue.
- Review your print jobs and release the documents you want to
print. You can do so for the individual files or for all documents in the list to be printed (click "Release
- (optional) If you chose the "Release All" option and you are sure that
all jobs are to be printed, click "OK."
- (optional) If you selected a "virtual printer" that has more than one physical printer attached to it, select the physical printer that you would like your job released to:
- Next you will see one final confirmation screen that shows your jobs printing:
- The jobs will process and when the table goes clear, all jobs have been printed. Please go to the printer that you selected to pick up your document(s). To continue printing, go back to "Web Print" or click "Log
Out" to finish:
Printing on the Flagstaff campus.
Training & Documentation
Information on how to release a print job to an ITS printer from a mobile device.top