I2S Available Internships
Only students who meet the following criteria are eligible to apply for an I2S internship:
- Enrolled full-time and in good academic standing at the Flagstaff Mountain campus at the time of application and at the commencement of an internship
- Admitted as a degree-seeking student pursuing a first bachelor's degree
- Successfully completed at least 15 semester hours at NAU
- Completed less than 75 semester hours (including transfer credits) when the internship begins.
- Possess a US Social Security number
Applications will be accepted beginning August 4, 2014, for Fall 2014 I2S opportunities. Application deadline is September 5, 2014.
Online application form You should receive a confirmation webpage and a return email with your application materials.
More information about the program can be found on the I2S Student Information and Student FAQ pages.
All communications or questions regarding these I2S internships, including the responsibilities, requirements, timeline, applications, and selection processes, should be directed to the Undergraduate Research Coordinator.
Fall 2014 Internships (to be posted the beginning of August)