Work for Us
Working for Student Unions is a great opportunity to serve campus through customer service, providing campus information, maintaining campus facilities, and being the face of Northern Arizona University. Join our large team of student staff at the various Student Union facilities.
Student Unions provides valuable experiential learning opportunities, leadership development and financial support to the many students who help us operate our facilities and coordinate our programs each year. Learn more about our mission, strategy, and goals.
See all job positions and brief description currently available for the Fall 2015 semester. Please only apply for the positions listed below as applications for other positions may not be reviewed.
Duties and required skills include: Building maintenance, trash pickup, landscaping/yard work, snow removal.
Available work hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00am to 5:00pm. Occasional weekends.
Shall be responsible for coordinating and implementing all advertising campaigns and promotions for SUN Entertainment. He/she will also be responsible for the design, layout and production of print ads as well as brochures, press releases, flyers, etc.
• Design, get approval and implement comprehensive advertising campaigns for SUN events
• Interface with other SUN staff to ensure proper advertising is being produced and distributed
• Design promotional materials such as promotional giveaways, brochures etc.
• Ensure advertising is ready for delivery on time
• Maintain current and up-to-date advertising files
• Concert and event load-in, set-up, and load-out
• Available nights and weekends for events
• Other Duties as assigned
- Basic Computer Skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, & InDesign
- Customer Service Skills
- Aptitude for Teamwork
- Work 15-20 office hours per week (Not Including Events)
- Work nights and weekends
-Ability to work long hours
-Ability to stand for long periods of time
-Ability to safely lift and move equipment
- Attending NAU for at least 2 More Years
-Federal Work Study Preferred