Filing for graduation
File the semester before your graduation if you are
graduating in the spring or fall semester and two semesters before if you’re
graduating in the summer or winter.
Complete the application and submit it as soon as possible.
We will review your application and send you an e-mail on
Steps for filing
- Attend a required workshop—they are
offered in October and March. Contact us by e-mail or by phone 928-523-6450 for
your application by downloading the form.
- Print and complete the application.
- Attach one of the following three documents to your printed application:
- a graduation evaluation
- a printed Degree Progress Report
- Submit the application and the attached
document to the SBS Office of Academic Services in Social and Behavioral
Sciences West (BLD 70) Room 114.
Academic Advising Main OfficeE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SBS West room 114
Academic Advising North Office
School of Communication room 370