Behavioral Pediatrics Clinic
We are accepting new pediatric clients for treatment beginning in August, 2014.
The clinic implements behavioral psychology and applied
behavior analyses that focus on the interactions between a child and his or
- biological predispositions
- behavioral history
- immediate environment
The Behavioral Pediatrics Clinic focuses on the following
- appropriate assessment methods based on best
research practices, including applied behavior analysis
- treatment and intervention linked directly to
- promotion of adaptive and appropriate behavior
- the reduction of maladaptive and inappropriate
- generalization and maintenance of behavior
change across settings and care providers
The clinic offers services for children
with disabilities and developing children exhibiting challenging behavior. Graduate students also use the clinic for
research and training.
The Behavioral Pediatric Clinic screening form is the first step for services. Once completed, the form can be submitted by mail or fax to the mailing address or fax number on the form. Call 523-2161 for additional information.