Graduate degree programs
Masters of Arts in Psychology
If you plan to pursue a doctoral degree or to go into a career
involving research or community college teaching, consider our two-year
master’s degree program.
Do you plan to pursue a doctoral degree
or to conduct general research? This pre-doctoral master’s emphasis may be for
If you plan to pursue a doctoral degree
or to conduct master's level research in clinical health psychology, check out
the pre-doctoral clinical health psychology degree emphasis.
Explore our clinical health psychology
degree emphasis if you plan to work in a master’s-level position using skills
related to the promotion of health and wellness and the prevention and
treatment of illness.
Our teaching of psychology degree emphasis prepares you to pursue a teaching career at a community college or similar
The university offers several graduate-level certificate
programs to supplement your graduate education.
Minimum Application Requirements
- Minimum combined grade point average of 3.0
- Minimum of 18 units of psychology credit, including 101, statistics and research methods
- Combined GRE scores of 1000 (previous scoring system)
- Statement of Interest
- All unofficial transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation from academic source