School of Communication, Room 356
Research and teaching interests
My great passions in life are travel, education and photography. Travel has impacted my education through experiencing different cultures and giving me a wider appreciation of people and their lands. Photography allows me the opportunity to document and share the world's unique beauty and emotion. In addition to teaching photography at NAU, I am a member of the Friends of Arizona Highways Photo Workshop team, planning photo workshops throughout Arizona.
- PHO 282 Introduction to Digital Workflow
- PHO 285 Intermediate Photography
- JLS 284 Basic Photojournalism
Representative research and creative activity
Amy shows her work annually in solo exhibits and has been published in the Bosque del Apache National Wildlife Reserve interpretive center and website and in Gold Prospectors Association Magazine.
- MEd, Secondary Education, Northern Arizona University
- BS, Business Administration, University of Arizona, 1990