Judith C. Everett
Research and teaching interests
Judith C. Everett teaches a wide range of merchandising courses. Her research interests include fashion show production and promotion, writing for fashion, and themed retailing. She is a member of the American Collegiate Retailing Association and Fashion Group International.
MER 135 Merchandise Buying
MER 243 History of Clothing
MER 244 Twentieth Century Dress
MER 331 Merchandise Planning and Control
MER 333 International Buying
MER 431 Visual Merchandising
MER 434 Fashion Show Production
MER 490C Professional Practices in Merchandising
Representative research and creative activity
- Swanson, K.K., & Everett, J.C. (2007). Writing for fashion. New York: Fairchild Books.
- Swanson, K.K., & Everett, J.C. (2007). Promotion in the merchandising environment. ( 2 nd ed.). New York: Fairchild Books.
- Everett, J.C., & Swanson, K.K. (2004). Guide to producing a fashion show. ( 2 nd ed.). New York: Fairchild Books.
- Everett, J.C., Swanson, K.K., & Beyer, J.E. (2004). Themed retailing in Las Vegas: An exploratory look at the Venetian Casino Resort, New York: American Collegiate Retailing Association Winter Conference.
- Faculty director for over 20 student fashion shows.
Links of interest
New York Times
International Herald Tribune Style Pages
MBA, Arizona State University 1987
MA, Kent State University 1974
BA, Kent State University 1972