Current AmeriCorps members
Access the resources you need to serve to the best of your ability.
Payday and timesheets
Member time is recorded
through America Learns. Log into your member account
here: americalearns.net/youthinaction to record your time.
Monthly data collections
You must complete
one data collection per month. Your reporting is very important to AmeriCorps
as it allows us to demonstrate how our program is impacting the community.
Each month, you will
be e-mailed a link through Survey Monkey that is uniquely tied to the month’s
survey and to your e-mail address. (You cannot forward this message.)
This is a reporting
tool, but not a primary data collection tool. Please use your own tracking
system in addition to these reports. *Copying the data from your survey and
into a word document is a good way to do this.
Contact AmeriCorps3@gmail.com or call 928-523-6395 with questions.
If you are injured
at a mentor site during service, you are covered under Northern Arizona
compensation. Follow the procedure below to ensure you get your benefits.
If a work-related illness or injury is not life or limb threatening then the employee should:
- Report the injury/illness to their supervisor immediately.
- The employee must call 800-685-2877 to speak with a Registered Nurse at the State of Arizona Workers’ Compensation’s Employee Injury Call Center.
Employee Injury Call Center
All injured employees MUST call the Employee Injury Call Center at 800-685-2877 where they will be connected with a Registered Nurse to evaluate the nature of the workplace incident or injury.
The nurse will:
- Focus on early intervention and the needs of the employee to determine if immediate care is needed.
- Connect the employee with the appropriate level of care
- Schedule a referral for further intervention
- Follow-up with the employee on the next day to see how they are doing
Calls can be made 24 hours a day/7 days a week.