Pine Ridge Village
Pine Ridge Village residents enjoy the balance of privacy and community all while nestled in the ponderosa pine trees. With four residents per apartment, each in a private room, students take advantage of the many amenities offered. Students must have at least 30 credit hours to be eligible to live in Pine Ridge Village. Apartment features
- one double bed per private bedroom
- two bathrooms with showers, sinks, and mirrors
- one bookshelf, desk, desk chair, end table, and
closet area per bedroom
- one kitchen with 18 cubic ft. refrigerator, gas
stove, microwave, sink, dishwasher, pantry and table with four chairs
- washer and dryer
- one couch, one chair, one coffee table, and one
- common space: 178" x 315"
- bedroom A: 165" x 121"
- bedroom B: 166" x 114"
- bedroom C: 165" x 121"
- bedroom D: 167" x 120"
- bathroom A: 72" x 63"
- bathroom B: 72" x 65"
- community center with front desk, fireplace, game
room, study room, and exercise room
- on-site mailboxes
The 2013-2014 academic year rate is $5,344. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service