Many residents describe Gillenwater as a home away from home, and it’s easy to see why. Gillenwater is an apartment-style hall located in central campus which focuses on providing a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Residents are encouraged to participate in the hall’s various events and take advantage of the hall’s large courtyard, which features a grill, volleyball net, and gazebo. Residents are able to enjoy various hall events, such as the annual St. Valentine’s Day fest. Furthermore, Gillenwater’s close proximity to the Student Union ensures students that stay connected the to the university community. View 3-D floor planApartment features
- two beds
- one bathroom and shower with one
sink and mirror
- built in dresser
- eight drawers - each drawer measures 18" x 37" x 8"
- two desks with two chairs
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 15" x 6"
- two closets
- each closet measures 48" x 87" x 24"
- one kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove, sink, and table with three chairs
- L-shaped sectional couch
- side table and lamp
- common space: 227" x 235"
- bedroom: 131" x 104"
- bathroom: 59" x 99"
- laundry facilities
- inner courtyard with grill
- TV and study lounges
- front desk
The 2014-2015 academic year rent is $4,900.
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet