Gabaldon residents appreciate the diverse nature
of this dynamic hall, which offers a little bit of everything. The large yet
cozy suite-style rooms make the hall warm and personable, and the numerous
study rooms and groups are perfect for residents who are academically focused.
The hall sits in a beautiful wooded area, giving it a warm, cabin-like
atmosphere, yet its centralized location means students are always close to
class or a campus event.
- two students per room
- two rooms per suite (four students per suite)
- two beds per room
- one bathroom and shower per suite with two sinks
and a mirror
- two desks per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 5" x 15"
- two chairs per room
- two closets per room
- each closet measures 42" x 94" x 28"
- two dressers per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 27" x 5"
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer per
- bedroom A: 243" x 149"
- bedroom B: 243" x 149"
- bathroom: 74" x 119"
- community kitchen and laundry rooms
- lounges and study cubicles on each floor
- recreation and exercise room
- lobby with fireplace
- elevator in Aspen wing
The 2013-2014 academic year rent is $4,512. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service
For 2014-2015 Gabaldon will house upper-division and first-year freshman students.