upperclassmen that are ready to take the next step in their on-campus living
experience, Campus Heights is the perfect choice. This apartment-style hall
offers an ideal living situation and great amenities, with an emphasis on convenience
and privacy. Campus Heights apartments were upgraded last summer to
include a new kitchen face lift, with new cabinets, counters and breakfast bar as shown in the photo below. Currently students must have at least 60 credit hours to be eligible to live in Campus Heights. This credit hour requirement will change to 30+ credit hours beginning Summer 2013.
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom - 2 students
2 bedroom, 1 bathroom - 2 students
For 2012-2013, there are two types of apartments:
- one bedroom, one bathroom, with two students
- two bedroom, one bathroom, with two students
Each apartment contains:
- one bed per student
- one bathroom and shower per apartment with one
sink and mirror
- one desk per student
- one desk chair per student
- a closet per room
- one dresser per student
- one kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove,
microwave, dishwasher, sink, and breakfast bar with chairs
- one couch, one coffee table, and end tables
- carpet in bedrooms and living room
- common space: 208" x 182"
- bedroom: 121" x 167"
- bathroom: 98" x 59"
- common space: 193" x 223"
- bedroom A: 147" x 105"
- bedroom B: 116" x 188"
- bathroom: 108" x 58"
- laundry facilities
- front desk
- computer lab
- courtyard with grills
- on-site mailboxes
The 2012-2013 academic year rate is $4,800 - $5,016. For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service