Beginning in Fall 2014, Campus Heights will be the new home for the International House – known more commonly as I-House. This dynamic community houses both international students and American students who are passionate about global issues and interested in learning about diverse cultures. I-House residents have the opportunity to develop friendships with students from a variety of countries around the world, participate in unique events together, and practice foreign languages with native speakers. Visit the International House homepage to learn more about the community and application process.
3-D floor plan (Click image to view)Apartment features
For 2014-2015, there are two types of apartments:
- one bedroom, one bathroom, with two students
- two bedroom, one bathroom, with three students
(one shared bedroom with two students, one private bedroom with one student)
Each apartment contains:
- one bed per student
- one bathroom and shower per apartment with one
sink and mirror
- one desk per student
- one desk chair per student
- a closet per room
- one dresser per student
- one kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove,
microwave, dishwasher, sink, and breakfast bar with chairs
- one couch, one coffee table, and end tables
- carpet in bedrooms and living room
- common space: 208" x 182"
- bedroom: 121" x 167"
- bathroom: 98" x 59"
- common space: 193" x 223"
- bedroom A: 147" x 105"
- bedroom B: 116" x 188"
- bathroom: 108" x 58"
- laundry facilities
- front desk
- computer lab
- courtyard with grills
- on-site mailboxes
The 2014-2015 academic year rate is $5,148 - $5,244. For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet