Reapplication is the annual housing process that offers current on-campus residents the opportunity to choose their housing for the following academic year.
As you are aware, NAU guarantees housing to all incoming freshmen students. After the freshman year, students who choose to continue to live on campus have priority for upper-division suite and apartment-style residence halls. Rising sophomores are accommodated first and then rising juniors and seniors on a space available basis.
Reapplication for 2015-2016 university housing
Reapplication will occur in April 2015.
Step 1 - Application
- The online application will be available through the housing portal from 8 a.m. on April 1 through 5 p.m. on April 10, 2015.
- Students with past due rent at that time will not be eligible to apply
- Students may invite and accept roommate invitations
Step 2 - Room selection
Room selection will occur in priority groups (refer to priority group definitions below). Individual room selection times will be generated randomly within each priority group.
- Priority 1 - "Rising Sophomores" (1-2 semesters of enrollment) – April 16-20
- Priority 2 - "Rising Juniors" (3-4 semesters of enrollment) – April 21-22
- Priority 3 - "Rising Seniors" (5-6 semesters of enrollment) – April 23
- Priority 4 - "Continuing Seniors" (7+ semesters of enrollment) and Graduate Students – April 24
Room Selection closes at 5 p.m. on April 24, 2015.
Additional details related to Reapplication will be sent to you through NAU e-mail during the year.