For current system related
announcements please visit the PeopleSoft Financial SharePoint.
The following departments serve various roles in maintaining the system:
- Comptroller's Office - serves as the primary steward for Peoplesoft Financials. It is responsible for maintaining the base chart of accounts and system control tables.
- Contracting and Purchasing Services - responsible for maintaining the purchasing functions, including vendor maintenance, Purchasing card, recording of fixed assets and certain Accounts Payable functions.
- Budget Office - responsible for establishing and maintaining budgets for departmental units.
- Post Award Accounting Services and Fiscal Compliance - Formerly Sponsored Project Services - responsible for post-award accounting and fiscal compliance for grants including budgeting, indirect cost recovery, billing and collections.
- Information Technology Services - the Peoplesoft technical team provides technical support for security configuration, development resources and problem resolution.
- Enterprise Reporting - Enterprise Reporting provides institutional information to the NAU community via a secured reporting environment accessing the NAU Data Warehouse. This information is provided to the campus community in order to conduct university business and support university planning, decision-making and reporting.
Transactions processed through Peoplesoft Financials are subject to Policies & Procedures set forth by the Comptroller’s Office and Contracting and Purchasing Services. All PSFIN users should refer to these policies and procedures when processing transactions through Peoplesoft Financials.
Comptroller's Policies & Procedures
Contracting and Purchasing Services Policies & Procedures
If you cannot find the answers you're looking for on this site, please contact the PSFIN Help Desk at: (928) 523-4357 or e-mail: ASK-FAS@nau.edu