Parking on Campus: Prices, Legend, and Zones
Permits listed below are valid August 15, 2013 - August 15, 2014 and cost:
- employee: $400
- student: $440
- garage: $530
- evening only: $210
View a complete list of 2013-2014 parking permit rates.
The evening-only permit allows students with later afternoon and evening classes to park closer to academic buildings after 4:30 p.m.
ADA (disabled) parking is located throughout campus. An ADA placard, license plate or hangtag is required in addition to a campus parking permit.
Campus Map will be updated by August 1, 2013. Please note parking lots anticipated to be removed for campus construction include P10, P11, P12, P19, P31A, P40, and P68.
University employee parking
- blue permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. or as posted
North Commuter parking
- salmon permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays or as posted
South Commuter parking
- gray permit required 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays or as posted
South Village (formerly Family apartment parking)
- green permit required 24 hours daily
Residence hall parking
- Color varies based on zone
- Permit required 24 hours daily
2013 - 2014 campus residential zones
R1 = Morton, Campbell, Taylor, and Roseberry
R2 = Mountain View parking garage
R3 = Gillenwater, McDonald, and Sechrist
R4 = Raymond, Cowden, Tinsley, Wilson, and Aspen Crossing
R5 = Reilly, McKay, Gabaldon, Campus Heights, and Allen
R6 = Pine Ridge Village, McConnell and The Suites
- permit required 24 hours daily
- pay and display parking restrictions vary lot-to-lot
- disabled sticker or state disabled plates in addition to a permit
required 24 hours daily