Our goal is to offer aid to motorists who experience car
trouble on campus. We provide:
- jump starts
- assistance with locked vehicles
- assistance with vehicles stuck in ice or snow
- air for flat tires
- assistance if your vehicle runs out of fuel (we will provide one gallon of gas one time only)
These services may be requested by contacting Parking
Services at 928-523-9066.
Hours of operation
During the regular academic year:
- Monday-Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Friday, 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
During the summer and winter sessions, this service is
available on a limited basis. During busy times of the day or under certain
circumstances, we may have an extended response time or be unavailable to