State of Arizona Minimum Wage
Calendar Year 2015
- Minimum wage for Calendar Year 2015 is $8.05 per hour for all employees and is the student employee minimum wage rate also.
- Time sheets must be completed by all not-exempt employees which include:
- All hourly employees - hourly temps, students and federal work study.
- hourly employees must also enter their time in the online time application in LOUIE.
- All salaried students and part-time temporary employees.
- All non-exempt benefit eligible employees:
- Request Timekeeper security through ePASS (Electronic PeopleSoft Administrative Security System).
- Review and/or approve hours in the online time application according to the payroll schedule.
- Review and/or approve back pay entered through the online time application according to the payroll schedule.
- Hourly employees may have additional jobs on campus that could result in overtime pay. Use position query in LOUIE to view any additional jobs.
- Collect and retain paper time sheets for 3 years.
- Time sheets are an official record and are subject to audit by the Department of Labor, an internal audit, and Human Resources.
- For late hourly approvals submit the employees time sheet with a time sheet transmittal form to your HR/Payroll representative
- Benefit Eligible only employees complete a Request of Absence (ROA) form to supervisor for approval for the following
- Vacation, Sick, Comp Time Taken, Jury Duty, Bereavement, FML Leave, Leave without pay.
- Submit approved ROA and signed time sheet to leave reporter for LOUIE entry.
Leave Reporter responsibility
- Request Leave Reporter security through ePASS (Electronic PeopleSoft Administrative Security System).
- Review and enter ROA's into the Leave reporting application in LOUIE according to the payroll schedule
- Time sheets, ROAs, and any related forms should be kept for three years in department files and must be signed by both the employee and supervisor.
- Record all other additional hours into the leave reporting application according to the payroll schedule
- i.e. Overtime, Comp earned, Standby, Call back
- Submit Accrual Adjustment forms to the HR office for any prior pay period adjustments
Off-Cycle/Online check request
In the event an employee needs an off-cycle/online check please follow these steps:
- Submit appropriate documentation to your HR representative.
- Clearly indicate the reason/need for the request.
- Complete an Off Cycle Check request form submitted with documentation.
- Allow at least 24 hours for an Off Cycle Check to be processed