PAYROLL AND TAX INFORMATION
2014 W-2 Delivered in January - NAU Provides delivery 2 options
- Electronic Delivery - Downloadable
- For electronic delivery please complete the following steps:
- Log onto the Paperless Employee site
- Create an Account
- Follow Prompts
- Select Electronic Delivery Option
- Helpful tips
- Passwords are case sensitive and require three of the following four items
- upper case letters, lower case letters, numbers and symbols
- You will be asked for your SSN, DOB and Email address
- Once your account is set up you will receive a confirmation email asking you to return to the web page, log in and elect to receive your W-2 electronically.
- Once you have signed up, you will receive another e-mail notifying you that there is one more step in the process. Return to the webpage to confirm that you can view a PDF file on your computer, as required by the IRS, because your W-2 will be delivered in PDF format. If you don’t have the software, you’ll have a chance to download it to your computer.
- A Final e-mail will be set to you verifying that your registration process is complete.
For additional assistance with signing up electronic delivery please view our tutorial.
- Mail Delivery - Paper Copy
- If you do not sign up for Electronic Delivery you will automatically receive a copy mailed to the home address NAU has on file for you.
- To make changes to your home address please lot into LOUIE self-service and update it.
NOTE: Deadline for signing up for Electronic Delivery or for making an address change is Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 5:00 pm.
Non-resident Alien Information
Hiring and Taxes