PART I: Course instructions for self-registering students required to take a course
You have been required to take MyStudentBody. Follow these instructions to get started:
1. Go to www.mystudentbody.com and click REGISTER HERE to create your secure account. Enter your email address, select password, and enter Lumberjack as the school code. Follow the on-screen prompts to enter required security and demographic information. Click continue.
2. From the My Stuff page, select the Essentials Course by clicking Take Now under Status.
3. Complete the questionnaire and pre-quiz for the selected module.
4. Complete all module material.
5. Complete the post-test.
NOTE: The course consists of multiple modules. Repeat steps 3-5 for the alcohol and sexual assault courses. Please complete the course by Sept. 1, 2013 with a passing score of. Complete the course survey.
6. View, print, or email your certificate of completion.
You’ll return to the My Stuff page after receiving your certificate where you’ll be free to explore other areas of the website such as the library in the Student Center or ask questions in the Advice area.
PART II: Follow-Up Assessment
All courses include a follow-up assessment that helps you see how you have changed since you took the course. You will receive an email 30 days after you complete the course asking you to log in to MyStudentBody and complete the 10-minute assessment. Please fill out the assessment as soon as possible. The information learned from this assessment will help improve alcohol and drug educational programs on your campus. Your responses will be completely confidential.
IMPORTANT: Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your list of approved senders to make sure the follow-up email reaches you.
For Technical Support and Questions:
Click Site Help at the bottom of every screen on MyStudentBody to get answers to common questions. If you have a question about course deadlines or other campus-specific issues, please contact Melissa Griffin, Health Promotion Manager at 928-523-6867 or by email Melissa.email@example.com.
Thank you for completing these courses and helping us maintain a safe learning environment!