Graduate College student forms


All Students

Graduate Assistantship Forms and Handbook 
Graduate Course Repeat Enrollment Form
Leave of Absence, Petition for
Override Authorization if you wish to enroll in a 400-level course
Transfer Credit, Petition for
Unit Load Override Approval for an overload of more than 16 hours during the fall and spring terms. Overload information for summer and winter sessions can be found on those respective web sites.

Master's Students

Doctoral Students

Graduate Certificates


Graduation Application - Master's and Doctoral
Graduation Application - Graduate Certificate
Graduation Addendum


For student residency forms, please see Forms on the Registrar's website.