Events and Workshops
- Week of March 24th 2015, 10:30am.
- Location: Gateway Student Success Center Classroom
- Contact email@example.com or call 928-523-4772 for more information
Phoenix School of Law
- If a student wants to schedule a visit at the Phoenix School of Law they can do so by calling (602) 682-6800 or 888-PHX-LAW1 (888-749-5891) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Arizona State University and University of Arizona
- During the spring term, if students wish to schedule a visit to ASU or UA law schools, they can do so by contacting:
3+3 Program Informational Workshop
- April 17th, 2:30pm in the Gateway Classroom. Marisol Holder will review the requirements for the 3+3 Bachelor/Juris Doctor program.
Club Meetings on Campus
Alpha Delta Pre-Law Fraternity (PAD)
PAD is a professional fraternity providing networking opportunities to pre-law students with law students, educators, attorneys, and judges.