Tribal Grants

Native American students attending the university are encouraged to apply for both federal and state financial aid as well as scholarships or grants offered through local tribal offices and/or the Bureau of Indian Affairs agencies. 

Additional paperwork will often be required from most tribal offices, and deadline dates may differ from the university's priority deadline date.  Actual tribal grant or scholarship awards may also differ from the original recommended award amount.