Are you interested in helping NAU reduce its environmental
impacts? Become an Energy Mentor! This will give you the opportunity to
join other passionate members of the NAU community who are striving to build a campus-wide
culture of energy efficiency and sustainability.
Who is an
- Someone who is passionate about
sustainability and has volunteered to support the culture of sustainability at Northern Arizona University.
- Members of Faculty and Staff who
have pledged to adopt and encourage key energy saving behaviors.
Energy Mentors do?
Energy Mentors are leaders who encourage other members of the campus community to reduce NAU's environmental impact.
- Encourage fellow faculty and staff members to adopt key energy saving behaviors
GNEI workshops for your department
- Facilitate the distribution of information
involving energy conservation
- Attend and support GNEI or other
How do I
become an Energy Mentor?
Sign up and attend a two-hour training workshop to learn the basics of being an Energy Mentor by emailing Nick.Koressel@nau.edu.