Nizhoni Academy Application Process
Applications for the 2015 Nizhoni Summer Academy are now available. Please click the link in the text box to the right.
To start the enrollment process
- Complete the Nizhoni Academy Application;
- Request your Official High School Transcript from the School Registrar;
- Get a copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood or enrollment card;
- Ask two individuals (a Math, or Science teacher, and counselor or coach) to complete a Recommendation form each;
- Submit a minimum two-page, double spaced, one-inch margin, and 12 point font Admission essay to address the following:
- Introduction of self, family, and life;
- Reasons why you want to attend the Academy; and
- Describe your ambitions and what you hope to gain from this summer experience.
- Submit the application and supporting documents before or postmarked by: The date for 2015 applications is February 20, 2015.
- A limited number of students will be accepted.
- Only complete applications will be reviewed.
- No late applications will be accepted.