Thank you for your interest in recruiting NAU students and alumni!
Our goal is to help connect NAU students and alumni to valuable employment opportunities, including part-time employment, internships, and full-time careers. As a starting point, we recommend that you create an account in Handshake, NAU’s online recruiting database. Once your Handshake account is activated, you will be able to post available positions, register for career events and manage interview schedules. This system can also be used to reach out directly to candidates who have allowed recruiter viewing of their profiles and resumes.
To increase awareness of your career opportunities, we strongly encourage you to build your presence on campus by participating in the following activities:
- Career & Graduate School Fairs
- On-campus information sessions or information tables
- On-campus interviews
- Participation in career panels and workshops
Additional opportunities to promote brand recognition:
- Company site visits/open houses
- Event sponsorship opportunities
- Job openings shared via NAU Career Development social media