Group Fitness & Personal Training
FAST Fitness Session II Registration opens on Monday, June 22!
FAST Fitness Session II (Faculty & Staff Training)
- Session II begins on Monday, July 13 and goes through the week of August 17: Spots still open in the following groups: M/W 12-1pm, T/Th 11am-12pm and 5-6pm
- Meet in groups with a certified personal trainer twice a week
- This makes training cost $5.00/session!
- Receive a composition notebook as your own personal fitness journal
- Trainers will send workouts, healthy recipes, and fitness tips weekly
- Free Group fitness classes to compliment this program
- Registration costs $75/person
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthy lifestyles start here!
Welcome to Campus Recreation: Fitness. Regardless of your workout style or fitness level, we have something fun and challenging for you. From over 80 group fitness classes a week, to personal training with one of our nationally certified trainers, your soulmate workout is waiting for you! All NAU students receive a free personal training session, click on personal training (left of this page) to find out more!
Experience the benefits
- weight management
- prevention and treatment of disease
- better job and classroom performance
- decreased anxiety and depression
- improved cardiovascular function
Find an opportunity