Welcome to NAU Sport Clubs
The Northern Arizona University Sport Clubs Program offers individuals the opportunity to compete in various sports or participate in recreational activities. Each club is organized and operated by students with assistance from the Sport Clubs Coordinator, and are funded through ASNAU and membership fees. The program currently consists of over 30 Sport Clubs, many of which compete for National Championships each year. Sport Clubs are designed primarily for undergraduate students, but graduate students and NAU faculty/staff members may participate with approval from the club.
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Enhance your college experience through being involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to develop transferrable leadership skills
How to Join
Below is a list of our current Sport Clubs. It is recommended to contact either the team e-mail or Primary Contact to get more information about joining their club! If you would like to register, click on a team name below to join a roster and follow the steps below:
- Login to or create an account on www.imleagues.com
- First time users should click "Create Account" located at the top of the home page. Make sure to select Northern Arizona University from the drop-down menu next to "Register at School".
- Click on "Sport Clubs" at the top of the page.
- Next to the club you wish to join, click the green button that says "Join Team".
- Complete all required fields on the following screen and click "Submit".
2015-2016 Active Sport Clubs
Don't see your Sport?
Start your own by completing our Online Application or contact Mike Przydzial, Sport Clubs Coordinator.
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Przydzial
, Sport Clubs Coordinator at 928-523-0567.