Bachelor of Science in Education: Career and Technical Education (90/30)
Advance your career or find personal enrichment with this
degree emphasis. This program is ideal if you:
- want to train others in the technologies of
- need specific occupational training
- have occupational work experience or prior
Up to 90 hours of transfer credit
Up to 90 credits may be transferred in from accredited 2-year or 4-year institutions. Only 30 credits need to be completed at NAU.
Up to 55 hours of occupational experience credit
Choose from 6 emphasis areas
- Business and Marketing - Emphasis
- Education and Training - Emphasis
- Family and Consumer Science - Emphasis
- Health Careers - Emphasis
- Industrial and Emerging Technologies - Emphasis
- Occupational - Emphasis
To earn this degree you must complete a total of 120 credit hoursRead more
- 35 units of liberal studies requirements including 6 units of diversity (ethnic & global) OR an AGEC from an Arizona Community College
- 51 hours of Emphasis Requirements (any combination of coursework in an approved CTE occupational area, 35 hours for NOCTI exam, 20 hours for occupational experience and/or 35 hours for ACE credit)
- 30 hours of CTE Requirements (NAU CTE coursework including core courses CTE300, CTE340w, CTE396, CTE433, CTE465, CTE495c)
- 4 hours of Internship credit (which can be met with CTE408, transfer internship credit from a community college, or occupational experience credit)
If you have any question about the NOCTI exams or the occupational experience credit, please contact Nicole Hampton at (928) 523-2560 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about this Degree
For more information on this degree, please visit the Academic Catalog.
For more information please contact Nicole Hampton at Nicole.Hampton@nau.edu or 928-523-2560.