If your bachelor’s degree is not in
Speech-Language Pathology, you need to take a few extra courses to be prepared
for your graduate coursework.
In this full-time, year-round program,
you’ll take 87 credits (21 “leveler” credits and 66 graduate) two and a half
years and leave prepared to enter the job market.
You are eligible for the leveler program if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
- You have completed the following foundational
- Statistics (standalone statistics course; research methodology not accepted; statistics course from Education department not accepted; may require verifying in the academic catalog of the designated university when the word "statistics" is not in the title)
- Biological Sciences (biology, human anatomy & physiology, neuroanatomy & neurophysiology, human genetics, veterinary science)
- Physical Sciences (recommended: physics, chemistry) (accepted: astronomy, archaeology, forestry, geology, earth science, environmental science)
- Social/Behavioral Sciences (psychology, sociology, anthropology, public health)
For more information about the courses you will be taking
and when, see our program of study.
Specific information about these courses can be found in
NAU’s course catalog.
Ready to apply?
Visit our admissions page.