Finance your education
There are many scholarships out there for athletic trainers.
Check out the ones below to help pay for your master's degree.
Michael F. Jarko Memorial Athletic Training Education ScholarshipSee requirements
1) Submit a letter of application that explains:
- why you're deserving of this scholarship
- your career goals
- your future plans to contribute to the profession
nationally or with the state organization
- what a college education means to you
2) Have a minimum of a 3.30 college GPA
3) Be a first year student in the MSAT program at time of application (scholarship will be awarded for 2nd year in program).
4) Submit two letters of recommendation, both from Certified
5) Demonstrate proof of membership in the National Athletic
6) Submit letter of application, with GPA, proof of NATA membership, and recommendations to ATEP Program Director in ONE paper document (not electronically)
Deadline: March 1st.
Big Sky Conference Football Officials Athletic Training Student Scholarship
1) Have Big Sky experience
2) Submit the following materials:
- an application form
- an official letter of application/introduction
- an official university transcript
- a resume
- 3 letters of reference (one from a certified
athletic trainer, one from an academic professional, and a third from either a
certified athletic trainer, an academic professional, or an athletic department
Deadline: To be announced
Mike Nesbitt Sports Medicine Scholarship
1) Awarded to a graduate AT student entering the 2nd year of the MSAT program (Application occurs during 1st year in MSAT program)
2) In order to apply for this scholarship, the applicant must be nominated by a Clinical Preceptor or Faculty Member in the MSAT Program.
3) Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
4) Be a graduate student pursuing a career
in athletic training
5) Submit a reference list which includes at least 3 certified
*Contact Cherisse Kutyreff
for more information.
Deadline: March 1st