Hours of operation
We are open, during exhibitions,
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Tuesday - Saturday.
We are closed Sunday, Monday, and all University holidays.
Approaching from Downtown Flagstaff
- Take Beaver Street south past Butler Ave.
- Turn right on Dupont Ave and follow it as it turns left after the Drury Inn.
- After you pass the Old Main historic park, turn left on Tormey Dr, and our designated parking spaces will be on your left.
Approaching from I-17 or I-40
- Follow directions towards Flagstaff, until you reach the beginning of town.
- Take a right at the second stoplight (W University Dr.).
- Turn left at S Knoles Dr, and continue past Cline Library.
- Turn right on Tormey Dr, and our designated parking spaces will be on your left.
Walk back around to the north side of Old Main to enter the museum.
Parking is available in the designated stalls on the map above and anywhere in lot P3 with a free guest parking pass available from the museum's staff. Evening or day parking permits
can be obtained at kiosks on the Riordan Ranch Rd. or San Francisco St.
entrance to campus, or online at nau.edu/parking. For questions regarding parking please contact us on the main telephone line during hours of operation. A Flagstaff Mountain Campus map with parking lot locations can be found here.
Museum etiquette guidelines
Please help us protect the artwork we have on display by respecting these guidelines:
and beverages (including water) must remain outside the gallery or may be left at
the front reception desk.
do not touch artwork, pedestals or walls.
portfolios, briefcases, large purses, and similar items must be left with the gallery
attendant or museum staff upon entering the museum.
only pencils for note taking and sketching in the galleries. Pens and other indelible
marking instruments can be detrimental to artworks.
check with museum staff regarding photography in the museum. Generally,
photography is not allowed, but certain exceptions may be made on a
case-by-case basis. Flash photography is detrimental to many types of artworks
and so cannot be permitted.
be considerate of others, turn cell phones off or down while in the museum, and
step outside the museum galleries to have telephone conversations.
leave pets in a safe location outside of the building.
Employment for students