Disability Accommodation and Access
AA/EO assists individuals with disabilities seeking assistance for:
- access to facilities, programs, and content
- accommodations for employees who need reasonable accommodation in the workplace to perform the essential functions of the job
- accommodations for job applicants in the application and interview process
- accommodations for special events
Individuals may request accommodation or other assistance in the following ways:
- Contact the Office of Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity (AA/EO) The AA/EO office is open during the hours of 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Summer hours are 7:30 am to 4:30 pm., Monday through Friday. The office is located in Old Main, Building 10, Room 113, on the university’s north campus. The mailing address is Box 4083, Flagstaff, AZ 86011-4083. Appointments are encouraged because the staff is often attending meetings and trainings on campus. Individuals may contact the office by phone at (928) 523-3312, by fax at (928) 523-9977 or by email at Diversity@nau.edu.
- Submit an accommodation request online.
Contact Disability Resources regarding:
for students with disabilities
accommodation process for students
and adaptive technology
registration for students with disabilities
Contact Facility Services regarding:
to accessible routes
automatic door openers, etc.
- a work request