Campus Tours for Groups
Visiting the university as a group is a great way to experience what life will be like as a potential student. We offer informational sessions and tours for:
- high schools
- community colleges
- groups of more than 10 people
Group tour availability
Group Tours will be offered Tuesdays- Fridays. They include an admissions presentation, tour of residence hall room and campus in addition to a complimentary lunch for 9th - 12th grade.
We do one tour a day and they book quickly, please call to set up your group tour.
How to request a group tour
- Call us and provide at least two weeks notice prior to the date your group wishes to visit. Keep in mind that they do book quickly.
- Have one chaperone for every 10 students
Making the request
Please contact us to request a group tour:
Undergraduate Admissions and Orientation
After we receive the request:
- you will receive an e-mail confirming the request
- a member of the Undergraduate Admissions and
Orientation staff will follow up to finalize and confirm the details